And so is this book. It is the first of Judith Mcnaught novels and a perfect one to start with. I read this book long time back but its effect is still fresh and clear in my mind. The Book is about Nick Sinclair, a rich business man. He is smart and handsome but at the same time very rude and mean especially towards women.Due to his painful childhood experience. And on the other hand is Lauren, beautiful and charming who has joined Nick's company with a hidden motive.
The two of them try hard to stay away but then fall for each other. Though impressing a strong-headed girl Lauren is not easy but Nick tries hard and wins her heart. But as always love is not easy guys.It has to face several tests. Its difficult for Lauren to decide whether to listen to her heart or mind. What is her next step And does Nick understand her and realise that Lauren is the love of his Life :does their forbidden love succeeds and how ; you should read find out.
I found the book too amazing, could not keep it down once started. The characters have been perfectly drawn out and described. I could imagine them as real. The emotions expressed reach out to the reader heart and the dialogues are too good.I should not say more as I think I have said enough to convince you to read it. Try it.
No comments:
Post a Comment