Bloodline-a gripping mystery
The company is facing trouble: has debts to be paid, lawsuits to be handled etc.Hence each of the board member that is the four of Elizabeth cousins want to sell of the company shares and let the company go public.Also they have their own personal requirement for money .But who is the one whose need is big enough to create more problems for the company or even to kill Elizabeth.Someone on board or very close to her, someone high in the company.
The plot is good and Elizabeth is the perfect character-strong, beautiful, intelligent and smart: determined to save her business and find the traitor.She is a fighter.
I recently read this book and found it quite good.But as compared to many of other Sidney Sheldon's creations, I cant say its one of the best according to me since I have read a couple of them.But still if a murder mystery interests you or you are a Sidney Sheldon fan, this book is a must read.
No comments:
Post a Comment